mvcva

Window shades

mvcva
8 år siden
What color window shades would you put in a kitchen like this? Something that lets in a lot of light but provides some privacy?

Thanks!
Fresh idea of an an open modern kitchen design somewhere in Beverly Hills, CA · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    8 år siden

Hey There: Beautiful kitchen and ready for some nice window fashion...I suggest that you go with a white, off white or light beige fabric that has a print. This way you make the window treatment very interesting without taking to much away from the kitchen. Chose an operation option that is suitable for the kitchen - I assume the window is above the countertop and you should be able to reach it...please check out latest projects at www.PleatedBlindsStore.com or give us a call...619.6

Roller Shades Made in Germany · Mere information

Pleated Blinds for tilt and turn windows · Mere information

• PRO
    ResCom Designs
    8 år siden

Simple

Motorized roller shades in a Burlington sitting room · Mere information

as you can get it....roller in a linen type fabric. 100% privacy and all the light you need.
    Roller shade in a kitchen in the Toronto Beaches · Mere information

• PRO
    Katya Grozovskaya Photography
    8 år siden

Great suggestions!

Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.