andreadawson5

how to make the best of a passage on the side of the house

andreadawson5
8 år siden

At the moment this is open to the elements and is nothing more than a blustery wind tunnel. I should like to create a side entrance with proper door from the front to the rear garden and to have some sort of roof over the passageway to increase storage capacity. Any ideas please?

(3) kommentarer

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 år siden
    Ideas
  • PRO
    User
    8 år siden

If you could take a picture it would greatly help as we need to know what the house looks like, what it's constructed off and what if anything is next to the alleyway x

• PRO
    Taylor Made Gardening
    8 år siden

It sounds from your description that some form of lean-to might be the solution with a very sturdy front designed side gate with a sloping roof (slate if you've got the budget). Please send us a picture if you'd like some more advice or opinions. Hope this helps.

andreadawson5 thanked Taylor Made Gardening
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.