kerick

Dreamweaver carpet-- has anyone installed in bedroom?

kerick
8 år siden

I am looking at dreamweaver carpet for 3 bedrooms - low traffic area. Primarily selected for price. I feel comfortable with the look and stain resistant qualities -- but concerned about durability?

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Bloomington Carpet One
    8 år siden

Do you have a specific style in mind that you want to go with? Before commenting too much I would like to see the specs.

• kerick
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

I am looking at the Heavenly, Serenity and Tranquility lines. I have requested the specs for each -- for now all I have is that they are 100% pure color pure soft solution dyed BCF polyester. thank you

• PRO
    Bloomington Carpet One
    8 år siden

They should all wear pretty equally and just fine in bedrooms. Polyester as a fiber isn't know to be nearly as durable as nylon but since you aren't installing it in high traffic areas I wouldn't worry about it. Vacuum it weekly and you'll be good to go.

• kerick
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you, appreciate your input

• Susan McIntyre
    7 år siden

Did you get the carpet installed? I am looking at getting the Heavenly as well and am wondering if you are pleased with it?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.