bonnieclark14

Shower floor

bonnieclark14
8 år siden
Can you tell me how you achieved the barrier free system with no dam at the shower entrance?
Modernes Kinderbadezimmer · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    wedi GmbH
    8 år siden

Hello bonnieclark14,

the barrier free shower System is one of our showerelements. You will find all Information to this product on our Website:

http://www.wedi.de/en/products/building-systems/floor-level-showers/fundo-primo/

When you look closer to the picture, than you can see, that the shower is not completly without a damm. The slide door was open in the moment the picture was taken. If you close it, then there is only a small interspace between the floor and the door. But the water will not run out of the shower, because this shower element has an integrated slope, so the water will flow to the drain. Only some drops of water will find the way outside the shower.

Best regards

wedi

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.