joanmcgaff

Paint color of home

joanmcgaff
8 år siden
I saw this house on the tour and it was fabulous! I believe you said that the paint was SW Bungalow Beige. Are the ceilings white? Does Bungalow Beige take on a beige and sometimes gray look (Greige?)
Living to Kitchen - After · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Twelve Stones Designs, LLC
    8 år siden

I would agree with Christopher that Bungalow Beige is a true beige. More warm and buttery than greige (which would imply green undertones - which this has not). As far as the ceiling color goes: a color that is close to the color matched ceiling would be Kelly Moore's Vanillin KM529-L. Thanks for attending the tour and supporting your local NARI chapter!

• joanmcgaff
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you for explaining the color further. I'm looking for a color that is close to this with maybe just a bit more gray in it. I'm painting my entire house except for bathrooms. Most of my furniture have all the neutral warm tones but I want to start introducing some grays into some of the rooms. I may possibly have the bathrooms painted more along the gray tones, so I want something to flow from main rooms to bathrooms and not be such a shock in color change.

Any suggestions?

Thank you again for your comments.

• PRO
    8 år siden

Try Requisite Gray, by Sherwin Williams. That was the whole house color for our Farhills Dr. tour house this year. It's quite versatile. Good luck!

joanmcgaff thanked Twelve Stones Designs, LLC
  • joanmcgaff
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thanks for suggestion! I'll take a look at SW. I'll also look up the Farhills Dr. home.

• joanmcgaff
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

I just looked up the Farhills home and I remember it well! Amazing transformation! The Requisite Gray looks great and that home seems to have lots of beige/neutral furnishings and it goes well with that color paint. Thanks!

• joanmcgaff
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Do you have a recommendation in white for trim and doors that goes well with Requisite Gray?

• PRO
    8 år siden

We used Sherwin Williams' Dover White (SW6385), but there are probably a number of whites that would look good with Requisite Gray - from warm to cool tones. The Dover White was a warm white with lots of yellow undertones so it kept the Requisite from going too cool. But if you want a more modern look try a cooler white.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.