hzdeleted_5081711

Fire Place in Master or Dresser?

8 år siden

To put a fire place in the master or not? That is the big first world question I'm facing right now. We've always had a large dresser across from the bed with TV mounted over it. It's worked well, but since we will have more drawer space in the closets, I don't think we will necessarily need a dresser in the master now.... Is having 5 fire places an overkill?

(7) kommentarer

• 8 år siden

5 seems a bit much

• 8 år siden

That is exactly what we are thinking. I'm willing to take out other fire places, but the question still remains... do we put a fire place in the master?

• 8 år siden

@judi I think you are right! I'm sold. Thank you for the validation!

• PRO
    8 år siden

Why not? I say do it!

User thanked Gray & Walter, Ltd.
  • 8 år siden
    Bedrooms are for sleeping or romance, not for TV!
  • PRO
    8 år siden

Why worry about it? If YOU want it, do it. If YOU will use it- add it. Make the decision that works best for you. Sounds like you want it, so go for it!

User thanked Sukenick Architecture, LLC
Sponsoreret

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.