abermant

Pruning Fruit Trees

abermant
8 år siden

I'd love to see an article that describes the best practices for pruning fruit trees. It would provide an assortment of fruit trees and describe when is the best time to prune them, how to prune them and when to fertilize them. :-)

(5) kommentarer

• abermant
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Outstanding information. . . thank you!

• gtcircus
    8 år siden
    You can also check with your local extension center as they have information on fruit trees specific to your area.
    abermant thanked gtcircus
  • mramsey
    8 år siden

The other option is to find a good arbourist and get them to prune the trees. You could always get them to teach you over a few years until you are ready to fly solo. I've seen some pretty brutal pruning jobs by amateurs over the years. We have a 35 yr old orchard and have a pro in every year to take care of our trees.

abermant thanked mramsey
  • PRO
    Les Arbres Tree Service & Fine Gardening
    7 år siden
    Orchard Pruning · Mere information

Take at our apple orchard pruning, if it's up your ally we are happy to give advice and tips!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.