cleschaloupe

Where are the light fixtures from. They are great.

cleschaloupe
8 år siden
West Hartford Residence Addition and Renovation · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    John R. Schroeder, AIA
    8 år siden

These are from Restoration Hardware - Edison Caged Sconce in polished nickel. Thanks so much!

• the_schelters
    7 år siden

Hi! We are just trying to install our Brockway with the Cannock faucets, just as you have here, and my contractor is having a hard time with the faucets - figuring out how to connect it to the plumbing in the wall. Do you by any chance have any advice to give on how to plumb these faucets? We are in Toronto, Canada and this faucet seems to have stumped our contractor, plumber and the people who work at the plumbing supply store as well! Any tips or referral to someone who could provide detailed information is appreciated! I've included a photo of how we currently have the plumbing set up but my contractor thinks he may need to move it to a central supply with flexible pipe to each faucet. I am certainly not using the correct terminology but I hope it makes sense. I think the moral of the story is that these pipes that show here are not the correct way to connect the water supply to these faucets, but we're not quite sure how it's supposed to be.

Thanks!

• PRO
    John R. Schroeder, AIA
    7 år siden

Hi! Thanks for the inquiry but we would have to direct you to our plumber for more technical installation questions. Please give us a call if you would like his contact info. FYI, we have learned that Kohler dosn't recommend these faucets for residential bathroom
    applications. We have since swapped them out for this compatible faucet:

http://www.chicagofaucets.com/catalog/catalog.php?name=Our%20Products&part_number=225-261ABCP

• PRO
    My Girlfriends House
    6 år siden

Hi, is everything Nickel in the bathroom? Did you mix chrome anywhere, or os it all Nickel?

• PRO
    My Girlfriends House
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Where can I get those light fixtures in chrome? Do you know the brand or store? I was going to get the exact similar ones, from RH, but they only have Nickel, it would be awesome if I could get the ones you used in chrome. Here are the RH ones.

• PRO
    My Girlfriends House
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Hi John, was just reading the comments above, you first said they are the same sconces I am looking at in Nickel, but in the reply to me above you said you did the kids bath in chrome. Did you misspeak, could you clarify, thanks so much for your help.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.