hourglasship

Where would I be able to get the light fixtures

Ronald Boyd
8 år siden
Your web page shows a home with specific drive way lights I'd like to purchase. I like to know where I would be able to find the product description of the lights shown in this photo. The location of where the product can be purchased and the cost per unit.
Huf Haus Poole, Dorset · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• Ronald Boyd
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Can you tell me a little more. Can you obtain five, what is the product description/Spec, what is the unit cost and how long will it take to ship?

• Ronald Boyd
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Hello, anyone home. I'd like to know if you can still obtain the LED Bollard Lights

• jeremyi25
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden
  • Ronald Boyd
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

That's OK, I already found the page yesterday. I Thought it made out of Bronze or some type of metal. But its wood. Can't be to expensive. I'll keep looking through there web page to see if they make it in some type of metal and dare some to run into it. Thank for responding

• dupermommy
    8 år siden

Ronald... Did you find any similar to this, but in metal?

• PRO
    JPS Landscape Design
    8 år siden

Hi Ronald, we've just been sent some interesting new bollard samples from SLV. They have the warmth of wood but are made from rusty iron. Kind regards, JPS

https://www.slv.com/en-de/luminaires-lamps/rusty-slot-80-eisen-gerostet-e27-esl-max-11w-ip44-229411.html

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.