mcjun

help! lighting layout? is this too many lights?

M Am
8 år siden

Hello all -- I am so hoping someone can help me! Attached are photos of possible lighting layout (with little cardboard cutouts -- they aren't all perfectly aligned). We have weird shape, 12" roof rafters, skylights, and angled cathedral ceilings, so lighting is a challenge. (1962 house) Is this too much lighting? Planning on 5" NORA gimbels (because of the ceiling slant). Hard to show layout with photos but basically where long window/skylights are is work area (range, sink (in middle of window), fridge from L to R in pic) where smaller window and opening are is serving/butler panty area. THANK YOU!!

(3) kommentarer

• M Am
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Any thoughts anyone? Contractor coming over soon. Thank you!

• PRO
    Mountain Town Homes
    8 år siden
    Always better to have more lighting than less. If you install dimmer switches you can adjust throughout the day as the natural light changes. An even better option is to have multiple switches so you can only turn on the sections you need. Good luck with your changes!
  • M Am
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you for your feedback -- I didn't know if this was a less is more, but sounds like more is more! :-)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.