italiangal001

HELP! Which tap looks nicer and more modern out of these 2..........

Italian Girl
8 år siden

Please help me choose a nice looking mixer tap....I hate all the latest tapware, they are so ugly!

I like these 2 - One cost a fortune and the other is priced at a reasonable price

PLEASE HELP!!!!

bernyzz001's Ideas · Mere information

(10) kommentarer

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

^ This is for the bathroom, not the kitchen ^

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

SORRY ALL.....I FORGOT TO MENTION...THIS IS FOR BATHROOM NOT THE KITCHEN :) :)

• haephestus
    8 år siden

Personally, I really dislike the first one. The second one is much nicer, depending upon the other fittings in the bathroom (i.e. shower fittings, bath spout, towel and toilet toll holders, etc).

Italian Girl thanked haephestus
  • jmm1837
    8 år siden

I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning toothpaste off the first tap. I also prefer the clean, utilitarian look of the second one. As haephestus says, it's much easier to match it with towel racks and other fittings than the wiry one.

Italian Girl thanked jmm1837
  • LouieT
    8 år siden

2nd one for all he above reasons ;)

Italian Girl thanked LouieT
  • Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you all.....It's for a main bathroom that will only get used when we have visitors over....so it's more of a show bathroom.

The 1st tap cost a fortune! So happy to hear that it's not liked by a lot :)

We will be having 4 bathrooms...Let the headache begin!!!!!

• PRO
    Carmen Darwin for Evolution House
    8 år siden

Let us know how you get on with the project. I will try and pop in and help with anything else you need advice on. Good luck.

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Aww thanks :) Going tomorrow to look at Hans Grohe, Kohler and Sussex tapware for the bathroom...Hopefully I will like something out there! :)

• Houzz-bruger-ID-647620849
    2 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}2 år siden

I like the first one. It is different and I am a person that likes things that are different to what everyone, else, seems to like. It is just the way, I am. I do think the practical advise from the others is good advise and it makes sense. I hope you found something nice.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.