katipie

West facing hot front yard with 2large mature lHackberry trees. Hot shade and hot west sun. Ideas for xeriscap

katipie
11 år siden
Deep summer shade but very hot west afternoon sun. Sidewalk runs along front yard with south driveway. Pueblo, co zone 5 maybe stretch to zone 6. Can get to 100 + in depth of summer.

(3) kommentarer

• decoenthusiaste
    11 år siden
    Search xeriscape under photos in the box above to get ideas, but you'll have to present the looks you like to a local nursery who can duplicate with plants that thrive in your zone.
    Traditional Landscape · Mere information
  • PRO
    New York Plantings Garden Design
    10 år siden
    OH! I would love to get my hands on this! A hearty, softening landscape with little lawn if any, still utilizing grasses, drip irrigation with plantings that dont require much maintenance, still unique and special with year round color and interest. The goal to make the landscape look established for decades by using some mature specimens as the main plantings.
    Good luck with this, I'm sure it will be beautiful.
  • newman1958
    10 år siden
    You need deciduous bushes that climb to twenty feet to give shade year round. Any lawn and garden shop can help you help you choose some I like the idea of the walk being lined with grasses. They look so natural in the area you live.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.