jbuckley100

Could you share

jbuckley100
8 år siden
where you got the striped rug and heart sheets? Such great, vibrant colors! Different from what I generally see offered.

Thanks!
My Houzz: Eclectic Style and Color Rule Here · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Luci.D Interiors
    8 år siden

Hi.

The linen was from Bed Bath n Table and the rug was from Ikea. Here is a link for more details:

https://www.houzz.com.au/magazine/my-houzz-lively-color-animates-a-traditional-aussie-home-stsetivw-vs~23603398

Hope this helps.

Luci

• jbuckley100
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

So glad you sent the link -- now I can see the entire house! It's FABULOUS! I love the way it manages to be eclectic without being over-the-top. I've never seen a brown sofa w/dark coffee table manage to NOT make a room feel dark. What an amazing job you've done! Perhaps it's lucky I'm in the US, so I can't really passive aggressively invite myself over to take copious notes on how you did this! Truly, lovely --warm and vibrant-- home. Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.