tommyflan

What colour is your fridge?

Tom Flanagan
8 år siden

Sometimes style can come from the most unexpected places and your fridge is definitely an example of that! From big American sized ones to the more compact numbers, fridges come in a range of styles and colours that make them pop.

So we're curious to know, what colour is your fridge? Share below and pictures welcome!

My home · Mere information

(41) kommentarer

• Trisha Goodwin
    8 år siden

Silver, but not retro/expensive, just standard size. But we are about to move into new home and redo kitchen, so the new one will be built in. I personally prefer free standing, but the kitchen in question does not work with it that way in the layout.

• Carmen Urquhart
    8 år siden

Classic white, perhaps a little boring, but I really love that duck egg blue colour!

• Andrew Millar
    8 år siden
    black.looks really cool.
  • PRO
    P & P Maintenance Services
    8 år siden

I have been to a number of homes where the main colour of the fridge appears to be a range of rust tones!!

• Kittihawke
    8 år siden
    It was an American style fridge freezer in graphite. I say was. It's now an art gallery: kids!
  • Jo DP
    8 år siden

I love coloured fridges but I do not like SMEG written all over their foreheads.

• Fred Wonder
    8 år siden
    Duck egg blue!
  • Lila 1410
    8 år siden

White, but the new one will be red I think.

• gilliifer
    8 år siden

White. I preferred to blend in and have other things as feature items. The duck egg blue one I lovely though.

• tansycat
    8 år siden

We are planning a new kitchen diner and have picked an american style fridge freezer in white but are considering having it spray painted duck egg blue for a retro look. I have heard that a car body shop will do the job.

• Laura Thomas
    8 år siden
    Ours is grey, which works as I have other grey items in the kitchen, but it was by luck as we got it free from a family member who emigrated to Australia. Our previous home had an integrated fridge/freezer which we had to leave.

(Excuse the messy background - currently renovating)
  • k11agl
    8 år siden
    Ours is in a boring Matt silver/grey finish, which I don't mind and we need an American fridge freezer there aren't many creative choices out there. now with the new feature wall the fridge/freezer almost look blended into the wall at times (when the wall looks grey not brown)!
  • Olivia
    8 år siden
    We're currently looking for a new one. I prefer pastel or statement colours and a retro look (Gorenje seems like a good, cheaper alternative to Smeg, which is out of our budget) but my partner prefers something neutral and modern that blends in. I think we're going to compromise on black, which should match our black and white kitchen although I'm not sure how a huge fridge freezer is going to 'blend in' to our small kitchen/living room!
  • jamesanddeirdre
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Not sure what colour our fridge is, but I love it.

• catkins007
    8 år siden

Dark blue (Farrow & Ball 'Black-Blue' as are all the cupboards & doors. The flooring is Jerusalem Gold limestone which highlights the dark cabinetry beautifully.

• randjb
    8 år siden

Our fridge freezer is mirrored, which creates more light in the room. Not as hard to keep clean as I thought

• fairy108
    8 år siden
    I would love to have that very fridge in that very colour , a girl can dream .
  • fairy108
    8 år siden
    Ps my fridge is boring white .Nothing wrong with white as a colour just want to change it .
  • choppy39
    8 år siden

Lime green

• PRO
    Wild Grapes Wine Cellars
    8 år siden

Just like this statement metal wine rack, which is a perfect fit with the statement fridge!

Bespoke Colour Wine Racks · Mere information

• PRO
    Sophie Nguyen Architects
    8 år siden

We forgot the colour of the fridge...it is integrated in the tall white cupboard!

Hover House

• Dundrum 16
    8 år siden

Had a beautiful Zanussi limited edition Oz fridge in duck egg blue in my last house - spectacular! I can't put photos up, but it's well worth looking up. I had a very expensive kitchen but it was the fridge that visitors always raved about.

• Margy Horton
    8 år siden
    Cream Smeg I bought second-hand, just always wanted one!
  • anniec22
    8 år siden
    Black
  • PRO
    Stella Michael
    8 år siden

White now but would like an integrated one so it disappears or would love an orange one! Limited by size in current kitchen due to boiler above and fireplace/ alcove width but in next (and hopefully final) house will go for it.

• Liz Moor
    8 år siden

Black, and I love it

• mcozzy
    8 år siden

Ours is shine Red, surrounds are gloss white.

• Bel Merriman
    8 år siden
    Pale blue Smeg fridge/freezer. Dread it breaking down - I'll never afford another, lol!
  • Penny Lane-Smith
    8 år siden

Shiney Black double door American style I love the ice cubes best

• User
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

i have a Liebherr with custom panels to match the cabinetry in Benjamin Moore's "ballet white".

• silyab53
    8 år siden

PINK SMEG!!!!!! Always wanted one so, when my fridge died (and it took forever to die!), I treated myself. It's the one with the small freezer in the top compartment which suits my needs. It matches my worktop tiles, white with pink corners which look like a diamond pattern. I have loads of pink objects hanging from cup hooks which, all in all, makes friends laugh. Just not sure if they're laughing at me or my humour.

• mavituna
    8 år siden

Pink Smeg, same colour as my pink Kitchenaid mixer.

• Jan Johnson
    8 år siden

white and 20 yrs old. freezer on top and fridge below. also have a chest freezer.

• Laura Taylor
    8 år siden
    Plain old boring white! Had to buy cheap, I'm poor, bought my first home last year!
    I never knew there were so many fridge colours!
  • Andrew Millar
    8 år siden
    always think of red dwarf whenever I hear smeg
  • vehughes
    8 år siden
    We went for a green gorenje, I love the vintage look and went for this instead of smeg because I don't like the projecting letters.
  • PRO
    Chalon
    8 år siden

Stainless steel is a very versatile fridge colour as it reflects the colours in the kitchen so goes with everything. It is also very easy to clean and hygenic.

• teenytinyhouse
    8 år siden
    Standard silver Beko. Does anyone know if it's possible to get coloured decals?
  • Tom Flanagan
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    What does everybody think of our Houzz green fridge? :)
  • PRO
    P & P Maintenance Services
    8 år siden

Loving the colour!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.