chadclement1

Where is the basin for the fountian, and how large is it?

chadclement1
11 år siden
Project Four · Mere information

(12) kommentarer

• chadclement1
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Well, its impressive, creative, and beautiful. I would love to recreate this, I was thinking of using those copper fire pits. what is the fountian? is this something you bought or had made?
  • PRO
    Pearson Landscape Services
    11 år siden
    The pump is a 1/2 horse power. not sure of the GPH
    The top basin is a 1/2 steel tank head, 54" in diameter
    http://www.bakertankhead.com/
  • PRO
    11 år siden
    This is a 72" steel tank head used as a planter for an Agave
    http://www.houzz.com/projects/52573/Project-Three
  • mlandorf
    11 år siden
    What did you use on the top? I love this and am trying to recreate it. It is beautiful
  • PRO
    11 år siden
    Not sure what your asking. Are your asking about the dish that the water is coming out of?
  • mlandorf
    11 år siden
    Yes. I think I understand the hidden basin, pump, rock, "vase"/pot. But I don't know what the top is called to try to find something like that locally (ky) thank you
  • mlandorf
    11 år siden
    Is that the steel tank head and you added rocks?
  • PRO
    11 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}11 år siden
    You could do a Google search for "Tank heads" and see if there are any manufactures or suppliers near by.
  • PRO
    11 år siden
    Steel tank head is the disk on top, then a local welder create the cylindrical steel tube which the tank head was then welded to.
  • PRO
    8 år siden

Not sure how much water, but I can tell you that the basin is approximately 5'x5'x4' deep. We keep it 3/4 full of water.

• PRO
    Home Style Austin
    7 år siden

Thanks for all your info!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.