havihoo

Ideas for random, very shallow closet?

havihoo
8 år siden
Hi - we have a closet that's at the end of our foyer; not the front closet.

We have absolutely no idea what to do with it. It's too shallow for shelving or to fit most things in there.

We already have a place for our broom and dustpan, and we already have a front closet that is a nice size.

Any interesting designs or functions for this?

Anyone have any idea what function this closet could have had historically? (Victorian built in late 1800's.)

(4) kommentarer

• apple_pie_order
    8 år siden

Maybe it was a coat closet back when people hung coats on hooks. It'd make a great area to store gift wrap or furnace filters. Hats could be stored on clips.

• Steph
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

It was undoubtedly a closet for hats and coats. I would put brooms in it or remove the door.

• Belahn
    8 år siden

I'd remove the door and use it as a coat/hat rack and put an umbrella stand in the little recess.

• PRO
    Remodel Advocates - Virtual Project Management
    8 år siden

remove door & fashion a built-in shelving unit, or if that would look out of place (we need a photo of entire wall, or room), then fill it in

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.