Hi
I do have a round stair and as you can see the there is
a round wall at the meddle
which i need to hide please help me

(55) kommentarer

• Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    This is the final view that it should be now i need a good solution to cove the position of the
    two piller which i have from both side
  • Kylie Thompson
    11 år siden
    Oooooo, looks awesome!!
  • curacaoblue
    11 år siden
    Maybe it's just the picture but the placement of that column looks to be obstructing the stairs.
  • PRO
    A Crew of Two
    11 år siden
    ummmm....is it crooked????
  • PRO
    Interiors International, Inc.
    11 år siden
    This house looks like it is intended to be contemporary. If this is true the plan looks great with the large concrete columns. I see that at this point it seems to be an optical illusion that they are in the way. If it is contemporary I would embrace the beauty of the concrete. If not I would have a faux finish painter make them look like marble or some other material that your designer feels makes a cohesive look. You should have a designer on a job of this size. It will help keep the project from being overwhelming.
  • jesseleedesigns
    11 år siden
    May be expensive but small mosaic tile for the curved wall
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    You all are really awesome!! & thank you very much but tell now I think I will go for the marble
    Here is some picture of the house from inside & it you have any other idea please but it here because i really needs it
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    This is also the front view + the overall top view if you have any idea please I’m dining to hear it
  • Kylie Thompson
    11 år siden
    Holy moly. How many bedroom? Where do u live and how many loss do you have? Or cars, lol. I'm jealous!
  • kitchener64
    11 år siden
    Can't imagine getting furniture up the stairs...is there another way up?
  • PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    11 år siden
    Interested in custom windows and doors?
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}11 år siden
    Kylie Thompson: hahahahah love your comment & I live in Abu Dhabi also this house cost me a fortune i have waited for 25 year to build it now I need everybody help to decorate it at first

kitchener64: yep there is also a left my dear

Fenstermann LLC-Newport Beach: I’m Interested in any good idea what do you have ?

So all please please please help me decorate it
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    11 år siden
    Gosh ! Did whoever got it wrong, offer to do anything to put it right ? There's been a serious over sight here ! I hate to say it - but are you sure this is the only mistake ?!? Beautiful house plans - such a shame that it's not been built to the plans !
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    OnePlan can you point what is wrong in details and how to fix it
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    I will also update you guys with the latest picture by tomorrow
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    11 år siden
    Well yes - the column is in the wrong place ! If you look at the drawing it is quiet clearly not drawn there ! Would need re casting of the lower steps further to the right of the first picture to make the initial steps up wider this is something your architect and builder should be fixing for you.
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Dear Oneplan can you correct it in the drawing by hand and repost it hear so i get get the pic please
  • PRO
    Nina Paulina
    11 år siden
    special finishing clear glass wall behind column, n the column finish w/ bright color. i think there nothing mistake w/ the design but need special finishing on it.. :)
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    11 år siden
    I'm sorry I can't - just look at the photograph - it won't be quite so prominent when the wall is built into the side of the column - but it's still in the wrong place - or at the very least the steps are not wide enough at the bottom - I don't think it's just the angle you have then the picture from ?!?!
  • PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    11 år siden
    @ealamoudi - For your style and climate, I would suggest a wood clad window and door system in aluminum or bronze. Our windows and doors are some of the most energy efficient in the world, and supply you with a unique operation and a world of different colors and finish options. If you would like, we can talk over Skype and get a better feel for your wants and needs. Here is a brief sample of our work...

• PRO
    Vik Iron Designs
    11 år siden
    Open stairs is not an option?
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Could be whats in your mind ?
  • Kylie Thompson
    11 år siden
    Any more progress?
  • joanbllt
    11 år siden
    When I look at plan and picture -I see that the bannister will come to the pillar - which will rule out the effect now that one is to climb the steps at the left of the pillar. What you might ask the builder to do is to straighten out the lower 2 or 3 steps on the other side of the pillar rather than the deep curve. There is then a logical visual continuation of the stairs. Between that and the construction of the bannister - the current visual oddity will be much diminished. Treat the pillar as you would treat other surfaces in the hall.
  • orangecamera
    11 år siden
    ealamoudi, in your original question you said you wanted to hide the round wall. Were you referring to the column, or to the wall surrounding the lift?

It looks like the riser on the 2nd to bottom step is very short compared to the others. If the risers aren't all the same height, it's likely to make someone trip and fall.

Also, the column does not appear to be vertical - but I'm hoping that's just how it looks due to the way the picture was taken and that the column is actually being built properly.

I do think once it's finished and the banister is in, along with the wall and floor finishes, the space will look right. If you want to somehow tie the pillar in a little bit better and not make it stand out so much, you might want to create an archway from the pillar - across and over the stairway - to the wall for the lift. It would make a nice entranceway to the stairs, and make the pillar look like it has a decorative purpose. Put the archway up pretty high, and make it extend all the way to the ceiling.

You could do a sort of matching piece on the left side of the column to the left wall...but not arched. If you do the same wall treatment on both, it will all come together.

I do like jesseleedesigns' idea of a mosaic. Put it on the pillars and the two areas I just described.
  • Karen Williams
    11 år siden
    is this to be a private home or a hotel
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}11 år siden
    Dear Kylie Thompson : there is no update & yes there is a mistake in the stairs & we are in the process of repairing it thanks to all of your help pointing the mistakes
    orangecamera: thums up & that’s for every good idea that everybody share with me
    Karen Williams : yes dear it’s a private home

& i will keep you all updated
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    JAMEITE Hand-painted Silk Wallpaper Co., LTD : Im always ready for any good idea :)
  • Karen Williams
    11 år siden
    I was just think while looking at all the ideas and that you live in abu dharbi, have you given any thought to doing on the pillars and curving wall a traditional Islamic feature using coloured marble like the ones on their Mosques, then you could caarry the theme through to the surrounding floors, as their is a huge area of floors on the ground floor, I think that it would be the most spectacular thing for visitors when the enter your home. mirror tiles might end up looking just a tad cheesy after awhile and the upkeep for them would be ginormous. some of the artwork on the mosques around the world a absolutely beautiful
  • hockey456
    11 år siden
    Perhaps I don't have the right perspective, but the entire staircase, column, wall, everything ... Looks crooked to me. Please have someone inspect this progress.
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Btw the crooked is from the picture we did inspect it
    But thanks
  • Emeka Oguguom
    11 år siden
    I am building this house and midway its construction, I realised that the house now looks like a two wing flat. How can I add a close the gap in front of the house between the two flanks. I mean the space where where you can see the water tank. The photo on the right hand is one of the ideas that I am considering to give the house a different perspective, close to what initially had in mind. I live away from home and my architect is having difficulty understanding the feasibility of this photoshop engineered idea. What do I do to solve this problem? Do I leave the house the way it is now or do I pursue my re-engineering intention. I am just a high school teacher with no architectural background. I need advice please before I travel back home. Thanks
  • orangecamera
    11 år siden
    oguguom, you might try starting your own thread with this question, so more people will see it.
  • GISELA SCHMIDT
    11 år siden
    I doubt the column is structural. If it is not you could have it removed. Even if it is structural replacing it with a narrow steel column and column cover (with a traditional look) is an option.
  • Karen Williams
    11 år siden
    oguguom I've been looking at the two pics for a while now and trying to figure out what is wrong,
    1 what is the wing on the left to be used for,
    2 the bit in the middle and the sides ruins the look and flow
    3 why haven't you designes the left to match the right and the bit in the middle could be tied in then by have the balcony sweep right around the house
    4if you must have that structure on the right then put one on the left that way it will look complete
    oh and that gazebo looks too small and most definately out of place
    when it is finished it will be magnificant, hope you are gonna paint it white.
    by the by where is it being built, cos you could get some ideas from other similar homes
    good luck
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    You may do it as an open balcony
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Also it would be better for you if you open a new thread to avoid
    Conflicting
  • Karen Williams
    11 år siden
    wouldn't an open balcony be dangerous without a balistrade, she needs to open her own thread
  • PRO
    myTHOUGHTS
    11 år siden
    EITHER PUT A CURVED GLASS OR A SINGLE ROUND 2'' STEEL PIPE RUNNING ALONG WITH THE STAIRCASE AT A HT OF 2 '
  • Kylie Thompson
    11 år siden
    Any updated pics?
  • PRO
    Jeffrey Brooks Interior Design
    11 år siden
    Hello, You have an interesting dilemma. Forgive me if I'm late to this discussion and not totally up to speed on where you are in the process. By looking at your photos and the floor plan this is going to be a formal home with grand features. The column is located in such a way as to make me concerned for your safety. If the steps can't be swept completely in front of or behind the column, it may work to create a landing at the foot of the column. By enlarging the platform which this column sits on the proportion would become correct. If this platform were spread both left and right of the column, it could also support a palm in a beautiful container, or a sculpture. Even a lovely chair or setee. Since you like the idea of mosaic tile, to make it really rich looking and a little unique, consider combining the mosaic with wood paneling. Mahogany for instance, on the inside curved wall, with moldings and insets of stone mosaic would be striking.
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Dear All thank you for your concern but until now there is no update since we do have some issue with the wall block which is been fixed by the constructing Co. here is some example of the problems
  • Kylie Thompson
    11 år siden
    Long process. We recently built a house( only 3060 sq ft) it only took ~ 5 months:)
  • PRO
    Jeffrey Brooks Interior Design
    11 år siden
    Hello again, I am just sending you this quick note regarding the construction of your home. I do not want to sound alarmist or interfere with your project in any way. Having said that, if you were a client I'd advise you to have the foundation and all progress made up until now, inspected by an independant engineer before allowing more work or repairs to be done. This sort of concrete work would raise a flag that should be well researched before going forward. Concrete and mortar are manufactured to certain standards. If any of the materials used are questionable the result can be a big problem. Often a "repair" can be made to this sort of situation which will appear to be OK but in time will prove to be a major dissaster.
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Dear

Jeffrey Brooks Interior Design : thank you for your advice & I did have s special engineer following the repair process as we speak in fact he is the one who point the block problems
  • Eihab Alamoudi
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Dear
    Kylie Thompson : building the house in uae should be with block by block it’s from soled concrete

Dear
    Kylie Thompson : building the house in uae should be with block by block it’s from soled concrete
    thats why the building process take time & thank you very much for your concern
  • orangecamera
    11 år siden
    @Elhab Alamoudi, I just wanted to come back and say I hope things go smoothly now that you have a special engineer overseeing the construction. Your plans are for a grand home, and it should be built properly so you and your family can enjoy it in safety and comfort. Talk to the engineer and find out if the problems with the construction are typical, or if there is some issue with your builder. It's always better to have things done right the first time than having to go back and try to fix a lot of mistakes, especially structural ones.

Thank you for coming back with updates. I look forward to seeing how things progress.
  • elie123456789
    11 år siden
    Yes why is the pole directly in front of the stairs as someone would be walking down?
  • elie123456789
    11 år siden
    Oooo never mind
  • Kylie Thompson
    10 år siden
    Would love to see how these stairs turned out.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.