suerly

Wall needs something - help!

suerly
8 år siden
This wall needs something but I'm finding it difficult with the two small windows - was thinking a long thin canvas - any ideas suggestions appreciated!

(12) kommentarer

• PRO
    Jimmy's Art Work
    8 år siden

Need help with your walls, look no further! Please take a look at these ideas.

http://www.houzz.com/projects/1520302/wall-art

Wall Art · Mere information

• PRO
    Flavin Architects
    8 år siden

It would be a good place to put something colorful, a suggestion is a hanging and framed world (or other) map. below are some examples!

• PRO
    Remodel Advocates - Virtual Project Management
    8 år siden

As mentioned above by suzyq, some shallow shelves would work nice with the windows. You can line up the top shelf with the window sills, or just below, to let light in and incorporate them into the design.

For an adventurous take, use the windows as eyes in a (robot?) face design:

_ _
    #

• PRO
  • Natalie
    8 år siden

Hi---

Great space!

I really like the suggestion made by suzyq. Good Luck!

seesaw san francisco · Mere information

• PRO
    Liz Duer Studio
    8 år siden

I added a canvas to your pic so you can see what a long thin one looks like. I think that canvas would be at least 5' long and not sure how I feel about the distribution on the wall..it looks a little like a smile face :). But I do think maybe 3 square ones would work. They would be smaller and I would center it on your space and under the windows. I did yellow and an orange color so you can see the difference. If you are looking for abstract art feel free to check out my profile.

Also for my two cents I put shelves where people are not standing and bumping against :)

• susan2494
    8 år siden

Do 3 similar framed pictures, no shelves please. Dust magnets and they are in the way for sitting and standing at table.

• PRO
    Poovi Art
    8 år siden

Here's a suggestion for your wall you might like .......for more artwork check my shop too...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PooArtGallery?ref=profile_shopname

• Natalie
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

:))

Depth less than 3"

Maple Art Display Ledge Shelves, 32" · Mere information

• PRO
    Melissa Broffman Interior Design
    8 år siden

I would find a wonderful wallpaper, either something with texture or with an interesting motif - will transform the room.

• Lori East
    8 år siden
    Perhaps a vintage metal sign?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.