jingles1234_dr

where can i purchase the interior shutters

debbie reese
8 år siden
adding a sunroom to our home and these shutters would look beautiful in the windows
Family Room · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    The Shutter Company
    8 år siden

Not many manufactures offer this style of shutter any longer, but there are a few. You would need to find a retailer in your area that sells them. They are called solid panel or raised panel shutters. You may be better off having a carpenter make them for you locally. Hope this is helpful.

• Skylar Williams
    7 år siden

That's a shame that the raised panel shutters aren't more popular. It's a really interesting type of blind. I would love this in my living room as well. I can see it works with a more modern look. http://www.ashadeabovetherest.com/window-blinds 

• PRO
    decorative dreams
    7 år siden

These are beautiful! You would have to go to a custom carpentry company to manufacturer them.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.