sangeeta_arora24

Window blind colour

Sangeeta Arora
8 år siden

I have a red feature wall in one of my bedrooms, but I cannot decide what colour blinds to choose? The other walls, including the window wall are white. Any suggestions are welcome.

(6) kommentarer

• marycolwill
    8 år siden
    Think I would look at a red and white patterned blind, possibly striped/large floral eg . poppies etc.
    Sangeeta Arora thanked marycolwill
  • Pat Auld
    8 år siden
    What else is in the room? Colour of bedding, floor accessories, furniture etc
    John Lewis have some nice white sheer blinds with a subtle pattern but depends on what your preferred style is really.
    You could go for white or even black wooden slatted
    Sangeeta Arora thanked Pat Auld
  • PRO
    JB Curtains
    8 år siden

I would suggest that you go for a with white Roman blind to complement the red feature wall and I would choose a possible off white fabric or pure white as then it will look like a continuous white wall.

Also to addition to this I would like to add stripes will suit this room too as it will break the barrier between both walls preferably go horizontal with a large gap preferably 3 inches between each stripe it will make the return at the top seamless.

Sangeeta Arora thanked JB Curtains
  • Sangeeta Arora
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you for your suggestions. Like the sound of the pop art and white to be honest, but was looking at venetian blinds, just to avoid having a bare window. Will definitely look into your suggestions though, much appreciated.

• PRO
    Cheapest Blinds & Interiors Ltd
    8 år siden

Hi Sangeeta, Personally I don't think you can go far wrong with Wooden Venetians as they are classic and don't date. I can't see much of the room in the photo but I think white or black Venetians could work quite well, see pics below:

White Wooden Venetian Blinds

Black Wooden Venetian Blinds

Kind regards,

Alec

0800 112 3335

cheapestblindsuk.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.