emmelinewe

Name the Colour - Win a full room makeover! COMPETITION CLOSED

Emmeline Westin
8 år siden
sidst ændret:2 år siden

- THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED - We apologise for any 2021 redirection to this contest -

We know that Houzzers are design enthusiasts, and that you come up with creative and brilliant solutions every day, so we thought this challenge would suit you perfectly.

The team at Dulux Amazing Space, a home styling service for everyone, have launched three new paint colours they need help to name. The Houzzer who comes up with the best name, judged by a Houzz and Dulux Amazing Space panel, wins an amazing full room makeover! The makeover, worth over £2,000, includes furniture, accessories, paint, and professional decorators, and the winning entrant will also get their own personalised paint pot.

To enter, let us know in the comments section which paint you've picked (A, B or C) and what you want to name it. You only need to pick one colour. For example: 'I think paint A should be called 'Nightfall.'

The competition has now closed, many thanks for your creative suggestions!

See terms and conditions.

(5,2k) kommentarer

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.