dak0205

Countertop

dak0205
8 år siden
My understanding is that the Ikea wood countertops are solid wood laminate over particle board. How were you able to use this material with an undermount sink?
Kitchen · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• josieoct
    8 år siden
    They probably used the Waterlox sealer and finish product. It's supposed to be water repellent. You need to order online or select dealers. I am looking to do the same for my countertops. You can get more info on their website Waterlox.com .
  • Megan Lopez
    8 år siden
    IKEA also has solid wood countertops--not just the ones with laminate over particle board.
    dak0205 thanked Megan Lopez
  • morgan_dja
    7 år siden

Would you mind sharing which Ikea style these are? The color is exactly what we are looking for. Thanks!

• Melissa Lenz Greiner
    7 år siden
    Kelley, did you put a special seal on your counters? Or just use walnut oil like I've heard others doing? Did you put the special boarding on underneath where the dishwasher is?
  • PRO
    Tess Bethune Interiors
    6 år siden

Ikea has both solid wood countertops and laminated wood countertops. When shopping online you should make sure to read the product descriptions to find out which is which. They change the product names sometimes.

dak0205 thanked Tess Bethune Interiors
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.