holli_watson

Perfect window treatment?

Holli Watson
8 år siden

This bathroom needs something. I know I could really make it "pop" with a beautiful window shade or something. But, I'm overwhelmed with the options. What does it need? Colors, style, any advice appreciated. Thank you!

(2) kommentarer

• baileysr
    8 år siden
    This seems like a prime candidate for a nice bottom-up blind, so you have privacy but still get sunlight. It's not too big of a window, so you might be able to invest in a custom piece that allows you to pick a beautiful fabric which would add a welcome softness to the room. I would not suggest curtains, since I feel like the dangling fabric would be a nuisance when you want to take a bath.
    Holli Watson thanked baileysr
  • PRO
    Chap De Laine's Interiors
    8 år siden

The look of this bathroom is definitely suited to the upscale look of Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades. It is a fabric (many choices) that rolls up in it's header, out of the way. It can be cordless and can be closed completely, vanes open part way for some light, or completely open.

Holli Watson thanked Chap De Laine's Interiors
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.