dianabriana

I found a purple chair for my living room. Wondering if this works

Diana McClintock
8 år siden

I have a bright teal shag rug with a pale silver velvet sofa and want to know if the purple leather club swivel chair goes with the rug. I have purple velvet barstools in the open concept room. I plan to get 2 purple chairs.

(11) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lauren Jacobsen Interior Design
    8 år siden

I like it.

• Nikaj
    8 år siden
    Love the rug I have the same one!
  • PRO
    French Brothers Home
    8 år siden

It is a fun, bold choice! Its great to tie in the purple through other elements - like the bar stools. You might consider incorporating a blanket that has some blue and purple as well to unify the blue and purple.

• Susan Davis
    8 år siden

Love it. Would add art work that incorporates all colors of room and a lot of lime and coral.

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Great! Suggest bringing over to the sofa some of that purple with throw pillows, instead of the white you have now. Love this guy!

Brienne Jepkema "Purple Tiger" Orange White Throw Pillow, 18"x18" · Mere information

Diana McClintock thanked JudyG Designs
  • Diana McClintock
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

I plan to add art with these colors but am wondering how lime and coral tie in. Thank you for your comment!

• Diana McClintock
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was originally looking for a metallic silver faux leather swivel chair is anyone has any ideas!

• emmarene9
    8 år siden

I like the lime idea but not the coral.

• Diana McClintock
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you, The pot for the plant was a gift and is actually red, not coral and is only temporary. I don't have lime yet

• PRO
    Luxe Property Staging
    8 år siden

Yes that purple chair goes well with rug color. Try to keep in mind when doing a color scheme...a 60-30-10 idea. 60% one color then 30% another and 10% usually the pop color. This purple and blue are already pop colors. Might be a good idea to pick one of those colors and make that the 60 such as adding in patterned cushions with the purple, green and a robust orange color (example) to add weight in for scale with purple chair. Or reverse use cushions with the blue rug color with other colors in pattern etc. There is a color chart by Sherwin Williams (HGTV Fashion Forward) that has great color ideas that work great with what your doing.

Diana McClintock thanked Luxe Property Staging
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.