versitaluk

Bath or Shower?

Versital UK
8 år siden
sidst ændret:8 år siden

With busy lifestyles, the bathroom has become an even more important part of the home. A sancturay and place to relax. But do you prefer with a nice relaxing soak in the tub, or a good drench in the shower or wetroom? We love the luxury of both on Houzz! :)

Versital Case Study: Easy Access Multi-generational Bathroom · Mere information

Bath
Shower
Both! I can't live without either!

(17) kommentarer

• PRO
    Louise Richardson-Vine
    8 år siden

If I had to I could live without a bath, but I love the convenience of a shower every day and the luxury of a bath once in a while, so I'm lucky to have both.

• PRO
    Bathrooms by Premier
    8 år siden

Both, if it is possible of course! We have some great over bath designs in our showroom. We think it is possible to get a very contemporary design even with an over bath shower.

Meridian - Peterborough · Mere information

• PRO
    Victoria Holland Architecture
    7 år siden

Simply couldn't live without a bath!

Versital UK thanked Victoria Holland Architecture
  • PRO
    RoseRenovations
    7 år siden

personally i prefer a bath

• PRO
    Paul Whittaker Bathrooms and Wetrooms
    7 år siden

We find that the majority of our clients prefer us to install a shower rather than a bath. Although baths are still a must for clients with a young family.

• PRO
    MCM Estates and Lettings
    7 år siden

A lot of properties have two bath/shower rooms. Perosnally, we love having the option of a long soak in the tub, but mostly use the shower for convenience.

• PRO
    Love Shutters UK
    7 år siden

Couldn't do without a shower!!

• PRO
    massimo mariani architecture & design
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

both are better, possibly separated...

• gold895
    7 år siden

I have a bath with shower over but I honestly cannot remember when I last had a bath! It must be at least 22 years!!

• PRO
    M.P.S.Builders Lancashire ltd
    7 år siden

Need a shower & a bath if you have room

• PRO
    Richard Smith Tiling
    7 år siden

I like to wash the dirt away, not lie in a big pool of it!

• PRO
    Gl.installations
    7 år siden

if you would like both a shower and a bath together why not try a shower bath style

• PRO
    Versital UK
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Bath or shower seems to be quite a divisive questions - almost as much as much as Marmite love or hate! We still like both - cake and eat it and all that :)

• PRO
    Bio Fires
    7 år siden

Nothing beats a nice relaxing bath with scented candles :)

• PRO
    BoArt
    7 år siden

I'd go for a bath, as it's basically 2 in 1.

• PRO
    Harvey George | Kitchen - Bathroom - Bedroom
    7 år siden

Such a difficult decisions... showers are great when you're in a rush and for washing the children down after a muddy day on the rugby pitch., but a lovely quiet soak after a busy day just hits the spot.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.