pinknaana1

Lounge ideas

Sibes
8 år siden
Just moved into our new home and I am struggling with ideas for the lounge. The carpet is brown as well as the door and skating. Will be painting the skating and door white soon.

I am struggling to find a rug and curtains that's easy to manage as we have two toddlers. The sofas are brown leather and I am happy to change the cushions if possible

Any advice or makeover ideas are welcome. Thank you

(4) kommentarer

• Najeebah
    8 år siden
    Hello! Do you want to keep red as an accent? If not, you could try green cushions, and a medium-dark green rug, which may help in concealing spills. your current curtain colour looks fine to me, but if you'd like to change it, how about a lighter brown, perhaps with some rust orange/green in it.
    if you don't want bold colour, a brown rug and neutral beige curtains may work.
    if you think its likely they'd be messed, get machine washable curtains.
  • Sibes
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thank you very much for the advice. I was looking at getting a beige rug. The curtains are really dated and not to my taste so was looking at these as shown in the picture.
  • Najeebah
    8 år siden
    that looks good! You can have your curtains as the focus, a beige rug as you said, and get scatter cushions based on a colour or two from the curtains.
  • PRO
    JB Curtains
    8 år siden

Hi Sibenani,

May I suggest bespoke curtains, it will allow you to choose the specific fabrics you want to feature in your room. We can provide you made to measure curtains at a very competitive price all hand made in the UK. If you need us to provide you a quote we are more than willing to so you have an idea of the costings for such a project. Having made to measure curtains will lift the entire room and provide you a lovely window feature. Drop me an email if you need any advice or a quotation at info@jbcurtains.com, our website also has lots of ideas as does our facebook page.

www.jbcurtains.com

Arvin

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.