midorit

This table but big size?

midorit
8 år siden
I'm looking for a table that has a top like this one but normal size that sits 4-6 people. Any ideas? Thanks
The Metro Farm Table · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Sean Alan Designs
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Hello Midorit, we can do this is any size you need. I specialize in custom pieces. If your looking to sit 2 on each side of the table and one on each end, i think a 60L x 28w x 28h would be a good size. Please email us with any questions you may have

Thank you for reaching out

Sean

• midorit
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Hello

Are you the maker of this table here? If so, to fit 2-3 people on each size, how much would that run?

thanks!

• midorit
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

*on each side

not "on each size" :)

sorry for typo

• PRO
    Sean Alan Designs
    8 år siden

Midorit,

I am the maker. Where are you located? just so i can calculate the delivery or shipping? then i can give you an exact price.

sean

• midorit
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

sure. we are in Virginia.

• PRO
    Sean Alan Designs
    8 år siden

Hello Midorit

I apologize for the late response, Iam still waiting on my shippers to get back to me on a quote. But the table you want that size, will be 1475$ plus shipping i estimate to be 250$...

Also since you want the table a little wider it will have to be three beams across.

Let me know if this works for you sean

• midorit
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thanks so much! it's gorgeous. we will think it over and budget according :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.