jpoelma

Where to place sconces above bathroom vanity

jpoelma
8 år siden

Hello - I'm trying to figure out where to hang my sconces in my master bathroom. I can’t hang my sconces on the same wall as the mirror due to plumbing behind the wall. So I’m placing the sconces on the side wall/side cabinet above the vanity on both sides. How far away from the mirror/wall should I place them? From pictures it looks like they are about 5-6″ back.
Thank you!

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    High Touch Remodeling
    8 år siden

It's very hard to tell without a picture of the vanity and light fixtures, but if I understood right I would recommend you to center the lights on the width of the vanity.

• printesa
    8 år siden

a bit difficult to tell without a photo. In the first photo there are no cabinets on the side, but it would probably give you an idea..I would also center them on the side

The second has a cabinet

Naples Beach Coastal Retreat Series · Mere information

The Woodshop of Avon · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.