stacy_perkins

Exterior paint update suggestions?

Stacy Perkins
8 år siden
I like the brick but don't love all the blue and red paint. What should I do? Feeling stuck! I need all your creative ideas!! ❤️

(5) kommentarer

• tfitz1006
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

The blue is not good. For a small change switching all the blue to forest green would be nice. I don't love the outlining of the chimney. If the white were cream or tan that might be better. Too much happenin here. I'd also get that big shrub or tree away from the house.

• PRO
    Level Five Painting, LLC.
    8 år siden
    As you have the brick I'd do the trim in a rich dark brown and the siding in a off-white color ( linen white or similar)
  • Bev
    8 år siden

I would also switch all of your trim to one color and get rid of the outlining of the chimney. Sage green looks great with your brick color and if you do not like green, you could go with a stronger blue, closer to navy.

• suezbell
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Really nice home. With the gray roof, use a medium to dark muted gray for the entire chimney and black for all the trim and shutters. You can then use any medium muted shade of your choice of color for the exterior siding -- something you like that you feel goes well with the brick ... please don't paint the brick.

• Irene Morresey
    8 år siden
    Some ideas
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.