Beautiful ! Can you share the colors used on walls, ceiling and door

debgluck
8 år siden
Sparkling Spa · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Miller Interior Design, LLC
    8 år siden
    Thanks, Deb! Yeah, this room has some universal appeal - and it's luxurious! My clients laugh about how often they find reasons to excuse themselves from the rest of the house just to be here. :D

Benjamin Moore is a favorite brand. Natura is their finest quality VOC free paint. It's amazing for the walls. Aura is awesome, too. Satin Impervo is still the best for trim. I used a cleanable eggshell sheen for the walls and a classic semi-gloss for the millwork and doors.

Be careful with gray. I could have sworn some of the other shades I was considering would have won out, but the light in this space along with the medium charcoal tones in the painted furniture called for the hue we selected. I've never used it before, and it was perfect for this room.

It seems every designer has their go-to white for trim. I employed mine on this project. Whether the space is traditional, transitional or contemporary, when you need a soft tone, this white wins every time.

Walls:
    2121-20 Steel Wool

Trim:
    HC-27 Monterey White
  • debgluck
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

I greatly appreciate your detailed response, very few designers are willing to share. I'm a design psychology coach and although I've completed a few projects, I am always looking to try new colors. I just completed a powder room in Benjamin Moore Kendall charcoal and it came out great. I've used 925 for trim, but I'm looking into a soft white for a master that doesn't read yellow. I want to paint the walls, doors and trim the same color just vary the finish. I may try this white!

This bathroom is so different yet elegant and timeless!!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.