mmohoric

Finishing solutions

mmohoric
8 år siden
I bought these thinking they were hard architectural foam and not just soft styrofoam. What do you recommend finishing these with? Is there any "spray paint" finish you recommend? Also what adhesive do you recommend for glueing these to a ceiling of drywall?
24"x24" White Decorative Ceiling Tile, Houston Design, Set of 8 · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Baczewski Luxury
    8 år siden

if this goes on the ceiling no finishing is needed at all, however if you applying it on the wall you can apply any water based paint found at Home Depot. Just make sure you do not use spray cans as they have some acetone base that will melt the tile.

• mmohoric
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    What adhesive do you recommend to put it on the ceiling? Also I want to finish it with something because it doesn't look like a finished product, it looks like something you would pack a tv with for shipping.
  • PRO
    IDS Group
    8 år siden

You can use PL300 found at Home Depot or any other solvent free glue that says for foam board. To finish it use any water based paint from Home Depot as well. If tiles will be installed next to each other you can also use paintable caulking at the joints and then go over with primer and paint to produce high end look.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.