designerpu

Who is the manufacturer, or what is the source, of the curved benches?

Patricia Undlin
8 år siden
Dramatic Contemporary Dining Room · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Design Focus
    8 år siden

Hello,

The curved benches are from Bernhardt. I am not sure if they are still available, but if they are not, I know I have seen curved benches from other vendors lately.

• kimsmith3k
    5 år siden

Where can I get curved benches like these

• PRO
    Design Focus
    5 år siden

Hello Kim,

The curved benches are from Bernhardt. They have since been discontinued, however we do have other sources for curved benches on this order through Design Focus. If you would like us to find some for you, please advise where you are located, what size table you have, and in what finish (a photo would be helpful as well).

• Ginger G Mc Nab
    2 år siden

Hello,

I am in in the table and chairs, can you source the table on the east coast, I am not

Dramatic Contemporary Dining Room · Mere information

sure if location matters, if the ship. I woul would be interested in just the table, if that is all that is availablemailable.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.