citykitty3

overdyed rugs

citykitty3
8 år siden

Is there anywhere else to get an authentic overdyed rug besides ABC carpet?

(10) kommentarer

• havingfun
    8 år siden

hmmm, you bring up a big dilemma there. i know many companies with overdyed rugs, but what makes them authentic? and i can not possibly see how anything from abc?

• ycity
    8 år siden
    You can go to eBay or etsy and get vintage overdyed rugs straight from the source, turkey.
  • Liz H
    8 år siden
    Turkey?
  • Storm 7a
    8 år siden
    Try etsy.
  • havingfun
    8 år siden

live and learn!

• havingfun
    8 år siden

thanks lizzie don't know why just got your comment, but it is nice to have a good review on esale, i like their prices and recommend many of their rugs, though i am sure i am too cheap to get the antiques.

• havingfun
    8 år siden

been waiting for you rugknots, if they say it is so, it is so.

• PRO
    RugKnots | Area Rugs
    8 år siden

Hi Have Fun! Thank you! It is always a pleasure seeing you on the forums!

• PRO
    Vintage Carpets
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

We produce our own exclusive range of vintage carpets also referred to as overdyed rugs. Please check our inspiration section for great designer ideas. All our carpets are 100% handmade and one of a kind and we have unbeatable prices.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.