emmelinewe

Show us your sheds and garden rooms!

Emmeline Westin
7 år siden
sidst ændret:7 år siden

Whether you've got a glorious garden room, she-shed, or serene studio, we want to see it. The editorial team are looking for quirky, beautiful and interesting sheds to feature in their articles, so if you want to show off yours, upload pictures of it here! And don't forget, the Shed of the Year competition starts next Monday...

Woodcote garden · Mere information

(36) kommentarer

• PRO
    My Eco Space Group Ltd
    7 år siden

Garden room photography studio and music room creating extra room and addition living space without the need for planning permission

• angelboyman
    7 år siden

Glaze not glad - blooming autocorrect!

• Josephine Geeson
    7 år siden

Lovely!

• PRO
    Rourke Carpentry
    7 år siden

shed,garden room

Zzz shed,ideal teenagers sleep over shed and office · Mere information

• PRO
    Studio Trench
    7 år siden

Existing shed which we cut the front wall out, added bifold doors and clad in cedarwood. Inside is a nicely carpeted and insulated home office space, where you can open the bi folds in the evening sun and sit in the lounge chair, away from the kids....

• PRO
    Seasons in Colour
    7 år siden
    Our humble she'd had a makeover this month and we can now use it as an extra dining room for the summer months. The interior was painted bright white and decorated with industrial style festive lights (also good for outdoor use). It fits a large Swedish pine table and seats up to 8. The best part, besides feeling that you're in a countryside pub) is the garden view.
    www.seasonsincolour.com
  • ayatra1
    7 år siden
    This is for studio trench. Did you need to add steel beam above folding doors, or anywhere else ?
  • PRO
    Duck and Shed
    7 år siden

• Emmanuelle
    7 år siden
    @angelboyman, your "shed" is stunning! I love the fact that you have done it yourself with some reclaim materials! I will show it to my other half... It is exactly what I would like! It looks like it's been there for years... Well done!
  • kezzie1
    7 år siden
    This is our garden room built in a traditional colonial style. Decked flooring overlooking a large pond. Glorious in the summer. A
  • angelboyman
    7 år siden
    Thanks Emmanuelle, I have a 'work-in-progress' on another site showing the steps I took whilst building it if you're interested. I'm not sure how you pass email addresses on via houzz so I'm happy to post it here. Just send me a message and I'll send you the link.
    Angelboymanagement@hotmail.com
  • brownsugakt
    7 år siden

We have just completed the build on our cedar wood garden room, excited to decorate it, will be used as a dinning and chill out space it's 4mx 3m , fully insulated and made from scratch by local craftsman. Will share some more photos if of interest tomorrow.

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden

We built an outdoor spa area a few years ago, we were cleaning out the Hot Tub and re-filling yesterday, so thought we'd take a few pics. It was all hand built and designed by myself and my wonderful ( builders mate ) wife Nicky.

We used a lot of reclaimed timbers, but the deck was sustainable hard wood.

I'ts triangular in shape more or less, has steps up to a raised area where we have the hot tub sunk into the decking. You then step down to the sauna. The shelf behind the hot tub was made myself and my wife hand carved and painted all the little fish. It's fully enclosed with full length glass doors, it houses a Chimenea, with a Chimney stack out of the roof, for chilly winter nights. It has lovely tiled, pitched roof to match the rest of the house and out buildings. It is also home to a great big storage cupboard, which houses a lot of outdoor stuff!

In the summer if it's hot my grandson likes to use it as a mini plunge pool with the temperature turned down!

This year we plan ( and have purchased already ) some Shutter style blinds to go up, so it'll look even smarter. It's the perfect place to unwind on a lovely summer's evening as the sun goes down. Best of all, we built it ourselves!

• PRO
    The Classic Barn Company
    7 år siden

We designed this project for a Hampshire based Manor house, planning is now secured so we hope to update with build pictures.

A Classic Oak Framed Swimming Pool Building. · Mere information

Classic Oak Framed Swimming Pool Project · Mere information

www.oakgarages.com

• PRO
    Jonathon Charles Garden Design
    7 år siden
    Contemporary pottery studio and garden setting.
  • PRO
    Ergonomic Office Solutions
    7 år siden

Perfect for garden pods, light, airy, spacious · Mere information
    Very popular now a living space around your needs in the garden, described as a she shed, man den ha but can be used and designed for multi purpose use. Home Office / Study, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies, Home education and study or just a chill out area. Maximise your space

• Kellyanne Ward
    7 år siden
    Here's my oh billy shed , it's now used as my husbands home made beer room
  • PRO
    Ergonomic Office Solutions
    7 år siden

My dad used to have an allotment man shed with optics!!! He used to disappear there for hours! Sadly I don't have an image but based on your billy shed

• PRO
    Rourke Carpentry
    7 år siden

• ayatra1
    7 år siden
    Been workin' (Scottish weather permitting) on'n off since late July on ma first shed project...nearly there...!!
  • PRO
    eDEN Garden Rooms
    7 år siden

Architects Garden Office · Mere information

Here are some photos you can use in your article. We have lots on our Houzz profile page, let me know if you need a higher res etc

Garden Room in Whitstable · Mere information

• Patrina
    7 år siden
    Playhouse and reading nook could spend hours here
  • justina
    7 år siden
    Does anybody know if there are any reasonably priced garden sauna experts in west midlands, that can custom build it ?
  • PRO
    Earl & Calam Design and Build Ltd
    7 år siden
    Wanted to put mirrors on our home office to finish it off, but started a family instead.
  • PRO
    Inside Out Oxford Bespoke Garden Rooms
    7 år siden

Choo Choo! Our client wanted a station for his train set. This is now at the bottom of his garden.

• PRO
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Room with a View. What do you do with the kennel in the garden of a house you've just moved into with teenagers but no dogs? You get us to make a bespoke garden room for them to stay in with their friends. Here it is. Please contact us for more photos or information.

• Maggie Booth
    7 år siden
    this is mine, but I am going to paint it to sage green colour
  • Patricia Farrell
    7 år siden
    Does this qualify as a shed? I have inherited it rather than built it. It has power and an external stone staircase leading to 3 patio areas on the turreted roof.
  • PRO
    Fusion interior design
    7 år siden

Wow!! That's fantastic Patricia :)))

• PRO
    Fusion interior design
    7 år siden

"Hideaway House" :)

• Emmeline Westin
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

@Patricia - wow that's impressive! Do you use it in the summer? What's it like inside?

• Patricia Farrell
    7 år siden
    the inside is only 8ft by 3ft and the roof is vaulted and looks like the inside of a church with the back wall being like the inside of a cave. it does have power though, ideal for running a fridge for summer bbq s
  • TwoHearts
    7 år siden
    Shed and Theo. :-)
  • PRO
    7 år siden

A work in progress: one side of a shed we are building for a client who wants to re-use the timbers saved from a demolished barn. The patination is just so beautiful don't you think?!

• Patrina
    7 år siden
    Really comes alive in the spring time
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.