diana_konash

Striped sofa styling

Diana Konash
7 år siden
We are building in the hamptons style and impetuously bought two striped sofas as they are the most comfy sofas we have set on. We have a large open plan living area. Any tips on styling and is two of these facing each other too much stripes???

(9) kommentarer

• Vy
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

you'd style them in pairs thus everything else needs to be in pairs as well

• Vy
    7 år siden

• Vy
    7 år siden

• bigreader
    7 år siden
    Beautiful sofas. I like Vy's first pic. I'd remove some of the matching cushions (use them in another room) and some non striped contrasting ones and a few plain.
  • 2dogssashatess
    7 år siden

A throw the same color as plain contrasting cushions would cover up some of the stripes

• PRO
    Strictly Comfort
    7 år siden

Stunning sofas and look extremely comfortable!

Perhaps replace 2 scatter cushions on each with a charcoal linen-look fabric that picks up the colour on either side of the wide stripe, or to keep the look fresh and Hamptons inspired, a soft beige linen fabric, with an alternate piping colour that ties in a colour from the sofa.

We custom make cushions & furniture in any size, in any fabric. Feel welcome to visit our site or call for more details. www.strictlycomfort.com

Also to soften the overall look, a very 'in vogue' option this winter is a luxurious Himalayan Goat hide throw...

Here is a photo of the stunning white one in our showroom:

• User
    7 år siden

As long as the pelt did not originate in the actual Himalayas. If it was an introduced animal to another country it should be fine.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.