alilaz4

Help me find this rug

Ali Channell
7 år siden
Could anyone tell me where I can find this rug?

(7) kommentarer

• rod handler
    7 år siden

The design is roughly tribal, maybe Afghani or Kurdistani type, but it looks like a more modern domestic interpretation of a middle-eastern design. Could be a karastan, or some other company. hard to tell from here.

Search for oriental rugs on e-bay and look at the pictures until you find something roughly similar. Or send a photo to your local rug dealer.

Whatever it turns out to be, it's very pretty.

• Ali Channell
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Can anybody tell me the name of the rug? Where to find one like it? Is it Turkish, Persian, oriental? Im trying to find a rug with these same colors and it has been really difficult...what kind of symbols are on the rug? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Ali Channell
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    What would you tyoe into google to find it ?
  • PRO
    Interior Directions by Susan Prestia, Allied ASID
    7 år siden

Good luck, beautiful rug

• dlkula
    7 år siden
    Savaviah home has rubs like this
  • PRO
    ALRUG
    7 år siden

You have exquisite taste! A beautiful modern reproduction of old Oushak design. We can make this rug on custom order for you from scratch. Or you can look at our rugs gallery on Houzz to find more of latest Oushak rugs.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.