lydiadd

Refrigerator color

lydiadd
7 år siden
We have to buy a refrigerator for a house we are buying. Should we match the color (black) to the other appliances? Any other suggestions to update the look?

Thanks!

(12) kommentarer

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    7 år siden

Go with the stainless. The sides of the fridge will still be black and it will appear that everything coordinates.

• Lisa G
    7 år siden

I think most stainless fridge sides are gray and not black these days.

• Susan Mooney
    7 år siden

I would go with stainless. Lisa G is right, it will brighten the space and match the other appliances just fine.

• acm
    7 år siden

As far as other updates, the simplest ones would be a higher arched faucet and replacing the tiny knobs with larger nickel pulls. You could also paint all the kitchen outlet and switch plates to match the wall/backsplash behind them.

• Judy Mishkin
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

stainless not black. black fridges are monolithic black holes in a kitchen. and your stove and microwave look mostly stainless.... arent they?

• acm
    7 år siden

(I think even the dishwasher might be stainless.)

• PRO
    Leslie May Designs
    7 år siden

You can never go wrong with a stainless steel fridge! It looks amazing and sleek with everything!! In the long run you will definitely be glad that you went with a stainless one rather than matching the black.

• PRO
    Usman
    7 år siden

Any color with stainless steel will looks good.

• barncatz
    7 år siden

Definitely new hardware and consider pulls, not little knobs. I'm not a fan of the window treatment, either. I can't tell what the dark brown material above the 4" granite edge is but it's darkening the room and not doing much else, IMHO.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år siden

Get a counter depth fridge in stainless and the sides will hardly show

• chloebud
    7 år siden

No question...stainless.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.