pomajzlr

Help with paint color and carpet

pomajzlr
7 år siden
Need help with paint color and carpet. Main floor is dark brown hardwood with white trim & crown molding, and carpet will be installed on stairs and second floor. The steps and railings pictured will be restrained to match the dark hardwood floors. We are leaning towards a beige wall throughout. So, what color carpet? Light grey or a beige carpet? Can you mix a grey carpet with a beige wall? Any info/pics of your favorite beige paint color and brand, as well as what specific color carpet to use with would be appreciated! TIA!

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Leslie May Designs
    7 år siden

I also think you should consider doing a light gray paint. I think it would look gorgeous with this dark floors and white trim. By painting it gray, it would also make it a lot easier on you in picking a light carpet color to go along with it. I'll attach a photo of what it you look like if you went with a light gray! Hope this helps!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.