cjgreen29

Blinds for the roof light

cjgreen29
7 år siden
We are converting a barn to living accommodation and have a large roof light in one of the bedrooms.
Does anyone have suggestions for blinds or an alternative?

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden

I would suggest, that as the ceiling is going to be quite high, that you invest in a Velux automated system. They are electric and programmable. Thus you can open and shut easily, programme them, they'll shut automatically if it starts raining and you can integrated blinds in them. I'm sure there are others out there that do the same sort of thing, but I only have experience of Velux Integra, here's the link:- Velux Integra

cjgreen29 thanked User
  • cjgreen29
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Many thanks. Unfortunately it is not a Velux window I don't think they make blinds to fit this size.
  • PRO
    User
    7 år siden

Do you know the make of the rooflight at all? Blinds 2 Go, along with others do all the usual ones, Rooflite, Velux, Fakro, Keylite etc. If not, maybe look into an independant retailer that can make one to fit.

cjgreen29 thanked User
  • cjgreen29
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    I think it might be a Rooflight window.
  • PRO
    Clever And Simple
    7 år siden

Hi,

Are you looking for manual or electric blinds?

Thanks,

Peter

cjgreen29 thanked Clever And Simple
  • cjgreen29
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Manual blinds.
  • cjgreen29
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you. I am trying to confirm the window manafacturer. Will have a look at your link.

• PRO
    Clever And Simple
    7 år siden

No problem, the second link didn't seem to come through!

http://www.skyliteblinds.com/custom-skylight-blinds

• PRO
    Lifestyleblinds
    5 år siden

Hi there

This is a Velux or Keylite conservation window. They are a bit of a pain to dress but we can help you. We do blinds for Velux conservation windows. Visit https://www.lifestyleblinds.com/blackout-blinds-for-velux/ and measure the edge of recess 3 widths and 3 lengths and we can give you a price. sales@lifestyleblinds.com

Many thanks

Naomi

0161 451 0290

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.