davevoros

Love the vertical wood siding, what is it exactly?

davevoros
7 år siden
What kind of maintenance do expect?
Warm River Cabin · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Stillwater Design Group
    7 år siden

The vertical wood siding was 1 x 6 reclaimed fir with a finish coat of natural preservative. And maintenance is a clear coat about every five years to keep it looking good. Thanks for the question!

• davevoros
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks for the quick response! I'm building in the area and would love to know where you can get reclaimed fir in the area. What kind of natural preservative do you like? I like pine tar/linseed blend but am worried it will change the great look you've achieved on this Warm River Cabin.

• PRO
    Stillwater Design Group
    7 år siden

We purchased this reclaimed material in from a company in Blackfoot. We also use a guy in Tetonia for the same material. We finished the fir with a clear coat of Cabot 3000. However, every batch of reclaimed material will vary once you seal it. Thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.