decoratingfever

need help with privacy for my den windows

decoratingfever
7 år siden

I have a den in the front part of the house facing the street, where we spend every evening, but need ideas for window treatments to give us more privacy. I have 3 long windows and want something that looks good from the outside. I'm not a fan of shades. My colors are green and beige with white walls.

(7) kommentarer

• acm
    7 år siden

"not a fan of shades" doesn't leave much. heavy curtains that you can pull back the rest of the time, or tinted glass film of some sort. you might give top-down accordian blinds at least one glance.

Ukrainian Village Master Bath · Mere information

• decoratingfever
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

I like the idea of shutters, but they don't open like regular louvered shutters, or are there any like that?

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år siden

Why not just drapes

• decoratingfever
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

That's another option, but would have to be a clean look.

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    7 år siden

Wood blinds are a great look and give you privacy and light control. Another option is natural woven shades made of bamboo, grass, or matchstick, lined with plain white fabric.

• BirdofWood
    7 år siden

I used a film, which is applied with soapy water, and it took care of our problem.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.