jolooks2

Nice work whoever did this!

jolooks2
7 år siden
What did you use between the stepping stones? Is it a type of ground cover and would it work in a semi-shaded area. I get some mid morning sun and then filtered through the afternoon.
Thanks!
Completed Work · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lifestyle Landscapes, Inc
    7 år siden

Thank you! Lifestyle Landscapes did install this work however controversial for some. The groundcover is Selaginella krauss 'Aurea' / Golden spike moss. It should work perfectly for the environment you describe. Sunny yellow foliage creates a tight mat and provides wonderful contrast in a shade garden. Requires moist soil. Part shade. Evergreen. Ht. 1-2in, Zone 7

Thanks for your question. Good luck!

• jolooks2
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you (Lifestyle Landscapes) for your reply. I'll save the info. Any ideas who would carry this groundcover? If I recall, you're in the Seattle area. I'm in the N. Tacoma area. Sorry about the controversial aspect to your story! I like all the qualities you listed for the groundcover!

Thank you.

• PRO
    Lifestyle Landscapes, Inc
    7 år siden

I would call first to make sure they have it. In South Seattle is Furney's nursery and the other two I would recommend are Swanson's in Ballard, and Molbaks in Woodinville. I don't know the nurseries in Tacoma to suggest something closer. It's pretty common I would guess you will find it somewhere without too much trouble.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.