sarajevo60

Love this bathroom, well done.

Sabina B
7 år siden
Hi

could you please share more photos of this bathroom sink and how did you fix this to the wall. I am working on my bathroom and have chosen the marble top but the issue is how to add those cupboards and how to fix the whole thing to the wall. Many thanks
Memorial Modern · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Poet Interiors
    7 år siden

I'm sorry, I have no more photos to share. But do note that these were installed by a turnkey company for the cabinets and counters and the sinks themselves sit on top as they are vessel sinks.

If you are considering doing a project like this for your home, it is imperative that your structure is securely attached to the wall behind the sheetrock to create that floating look. Highly recommend that you let a contractor do this for you.

Hope that helps.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.