marashaw

Can't open the return policy

marashaw
7 år siden
Curious of return policy since never ordered such a colorful rug online and really hoping the red is correct and peach accents aren't too prominent
Handmade Red Oriental Bokhara Runner 2'7"x9'4" · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden

We are 100% behind the rugs we sell. You can return the rug for a refund if it does not work for you. In case of a return, you will pay return shipping to our US address and standard 10% restocking fee will be charged.

For Red's variations, we can show you more rugs with different Red variations with close-up photos so you can decide which one works best for you. We can also tone down the Peach color if you prefer it after seeing the close-ups.

Let us know if you have any further questions or want to see the close-ups.

• marashaw
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you.

id love for you to send me red variations with a nice rich but not too vibrant red with toned-down peaches.

thank you!

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden

Let us get back to you with available options. Thank you!

• PRO
    ALRUG
    7 år siden

Please have a look at the attached Bokhara runners and tell us if you like any of these.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.