mmoloney120872

Kitchen extension update

Mairead Moloney
7 år siden
Campo73 & Housemad Porcelain Floor tile in, hope you like it so far.

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    The ALNO Store Bristol
    7 år siden

its looking great! What kitchen are you thinking of having? Have a look at www.alnokitchens.co.uk for some inspirational ideas?

• PRO
    Pret A Vivre
    7 år siden

Hi, your new extension looks great !! What an amazing space you have created ! We love the fresh and subtle tones of the floor tiles. We would suggest to dress your bi-folds doors with unlined wave curtains in a light weight linen mix fabric; you can leave the curtains to move freely along the ceiling fixed track and stack them both on the right side wall when the doors are open. A natural colour will complement the wood effect of the tiles very nicely. We very much look forward to seeing the new kitchen being fitted ! The Pret A Vivre team

• PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    7 år siden

What a fantastic improvement already! Really loving the flooring and am looking forward to seeing the finish results.

One thing to think about is adding more daylight to the space. Not only will it make the area feel bigger and fresher, it will add value to your property and improve the well-being of your family. If you need any tips, please feel free to get in touch.

^Emma

• Mairead Moloney
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Thanks for all the lovely comments, I'm so glad we decided to go for the Porcelain tile, but pricey but well worth it.
  • Mairead Moloney
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Thanks Alno Store Bristol. We did originally look at Alno but had to compromise with my hubby as he thought they were a little too modern for him, I loved the range though. We decided to go for painted shaker, Purbeck Stone on the units & Railings for the island (F & B paint) Ammonite for the walls. fingers crossed it will look nice
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.