kathymartindale

Would you tell me the color of paint used on this house?

kathymartindale
7 år siden
Rear: Juliet Balcony · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    jARCHITECTS: Jim Rymsza, RA
    7 år siden

Sorry, the paint was recycled and I didn't get a record of the exterior colors. -Jim

• L Marley
    7 år siden

Could you give me an idea about cost for the addition?

• PRO
    jARCHITECTS: Jim Rymsza, RA
    7 år siden

First off, the addition was done in 2006, the market was tanking, however Seattle remained in a bubble...with the impact not so great as in other locales. That said, we are an expensive market, even more so today. I acted as architect and general contractor, organizing subs and doing most of the finish work myself. Landscaping was done by my wife. I took several months off my design business to complete the project. Even so, the construction costs came to over $250,00.00. This was a full gut and full second story addition. Today, costs would be higher. Not sure where you are located, but chances are if you are not in an expensive market, then your costs would be less. If you are in SF, the costs would be more. Its all relative. We sold it immediately (good design sells!) and made a small profit. Most of the impetus to do it in the first place was to avoid having it scraped by a developer and impact our home. We live next door. -Jim

• PRO
    InHouse Remodel
    2 år siden

can you tell me who made the Juliet rail for you, i need one for a project im working on

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.