kkvkarbear

Help with kitchen backsplash

kkvkarbear
7 år siden

White shaker cabinets with stainless steel appliances and white Quartz countertops and island in critalita blue marble so don't know what color backsplash would look best also have a pillar on island that I need to tie in?

(7) kommentarer

• acm
    7 år siden

we're going to need a photo of the marble counter or a sample of it. that's not a name that I, at least, am familiar with.

• PRO
    WS Granite Tops
    7 år siden

I agree with Evans Fine Homes, white would be a good option for your backsplash!

• Jennifer Havin
    7 år siden
    white, let the island do it's tging
  • Bev
    7 år siden

If white is too much, I would go with a light blue backsplash!

• PRO
    KOBE Range Hoods
    7 år siden

Stainless steel might also do the trick since your appliances are stainless steel.

Kobe Stainless Steel Back Splash Panel · Mere information

• PRO
    Mountain MT Homes LLC
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Yes you need to show a photo, all white kitchen is bland, what do you want to feature your kitchen look? Your appliances should not to much feature your kitchen as the flooring, cabinetry, counter top, or backsplash needs a feature, but not all. Something to set it off!

Ken

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.