hzdeleted_32443294

Fabrics available

User
7 år siden
Please could you cover this chair in an animal print, and if so which? Not Cow though as Daughter of Client Vegan!
Many thanks Judie at JJ Hart Interiors
High Back Studded Chair · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Yorkshire Fabric Shop
    7 år siden

Hi

We have not seen a chair like this done before in a animal print/pattern we are intrigued to see that it would look like.

This zebra inspired fabric could work well

Thin Chevron · Mere information

or alternatively you could check on

https://www.yorkshirefabricshop.com/fabric-finder

and see our fabric related fabrics.

• PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Many thanks if you could quote me approximately I will forward this as one of my suggestions for their Room Scheme - would want two!

Or Option might be to do Seat in the Chevron (can visualise would be a WOW)

Cheers Judie (JJ Hart Interiors

• PRO
    Yorkshire Fabric Shop
    7 år siden

The fabric retails for £49.99 per meter, another option might be to do something similar to this

• PRO
    Sweetpea & Willow
    7 år siden

Hello JJ, would you like us to source some fabrics? or have you found one you love now through Yorkshire Fabric Shop? Please do feel free to call us on 0345 257 26 27 if you have any questions about chairs, fabrics etc, we also have a lovely showroom in West london full of inspiration and gorgeous furniture if ever you are passing we would love to welcome you. many thanks.

• PRO
    DAP Construction
    7 år siden

Hello

It
    will look amazing seeing these kind of chairs covers with animal print/pattern.

This tiger inspired fabric could look good.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.