sharniieey___x

Oak open plan

Sianie Stephens
7 år siden

Hi, I am a new Houzzer and first time buyer.

Currently in the process of designing our home.

Our Kitchen and front room are as one and open plan and we have gone for this kitchen and flooring. I need help on colour schemes that will help and sofas.

(7) kommentarer

• Sianie Stephens
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you! These are currently the tiles for the bathroom and ensuite. The flooring showed runs through the hall and kitchen/living. The carpets in the bedrooms are a light grey but look darker in this photo. Thank you

• Sianie Stephens
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Tiles main bathroom

• PRO
    Home By Design Ltd
    7 år siden
    Hi!

Congratulations on your new project!
    I would love to work on your kitchen with you :) it's so exciting to have so many choices but it's daunting too! I love what you have chose already it's very my style :D

Let me know if you would like to work together.

Thanks
    Jade
    Sianie Stephens thanked Home By Design Ltd
  • minnie101
    7 år siden

Hi Sianie. As the kitchen is white you really have your pick of colours. How much light does the room get and which way does it face? Re sofas I would probably choose a neutral colour and you can then add colour with cushions and other accessories which can be updated when you fancy a change for less money. If the room isn't massive I would probably avoid using really dark colours for the sofas. If you're decorating the whole house which you seem to be I might spend some time looking at styles on houzz and interior magazines and adding to your ideabook so you can have fun doing it. You can choose complementary wall colours for each room and then add different accent colours which will help the house flow.

Sianie Stephens thanked minnie101
  • Sianie Stephens
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Here is the floor plan. Thanks for all of your suggestions. The rooms get quite a lot of light in and will be painted all white to start with.

• PRO
    Frank & Faber
    7 år siden

We love Arlo & Jacob for sofas! Check them out. Good luck with your project!

Sianie Stephens thanked Frank & Faber
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.