lucy12780

Ideas for bathroom curtains?

lucy12780
11 år siden
Any ideas for short bathroom curtains? There is a shelf underneath the window.

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Jane Antonacci Interior Design
    11 år siden
    Do you need privacy there, for both day and night? That is the first question. I don't really like curtains in the bathroom. I like something flat like a grass roman shade from Conrad Shades, or similar. They hold up to the steam and give day time privacy. Curtains tend to go limp from the steam and splashing, plus they mildew. I might also do a large blade shutter or wooden blind. If you want it more decorative, you could do a tailored valance in one of the colors from your shower curtain that goes all the way to the ceiling with a blind mounted under it. Good luck with it!
  • lucy12780
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Yes we do need privacy, but it's on the first level of a split so it's pretty private, facing the back of the house. Anywhere else you can find grass woven shades that are a good price?
  • PRO
    Barbara Wahler Interior Design Inc.
    11 år siden
    I would check out the Oasis Roller Shade Collection from Habitat. They have lesser priced woven shades but the also have some more contemporary looking options that would tie in well will your
    grey walls and backsplash tiles. I would particularly suggest looking at "finesse" and "lumen".
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.